POParazzi DMCA Policy
All images on POParazzi.org are believed to be in public domain or taken by our writers (ie. Concert photos from shows we have attended). Images posted are believed to be used within our rights under the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
If you should think any of our content infringes on your copyright, please let us know ASAP by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information so that we may remove your content as soon as possible.
1. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
2. Reasonably sufficient information to allow us to locate the material you are talking about. Direct URLs are preferred.
3. Information to contact you, including an email address.
4. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate to your knowledge, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the content that is allegedly infringed.
5. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.