POParazzi is excited to launch our new Spotify Playlist – ‘That’s What’s Pop!’ Featuring songs from new artists changing the pop landscape to songs already topping the charts, POParazzi’s That’s What’s Pop playlist is perfect for the avid pop music listener.
With so much great pop music being released, this will be the perfect place to find out what we’re listening to and have it in a handy little playlist to listen to yourself!
To kick off the playlist (which is on the sidebar as well as below) here’s all the songs in it right now along with a quick overview of why you should be listening to them. We’ll update the playlist regularly, so check back for new tracks often!
- BITCH (takes one to know one) – Lennon Stella – Has being in a problematic relationship ever sounded so good? Stella knocks it out of the park with a catchy chorus and relatable verses.
- 7 rings – Ariana Grande – Is the Sound of Music remix on Spotify? If so, it should probably go here, too.
- Steam – Jordan Xidas – A good pop song must be 1) ~sensual~ and 2) great for singing in the shower. This song is both of those things.
- Bite – Kat Saul – Kat Saul’s pain of longing for a serious relationship when the guy just isn’t feeling it cuts like a knife in all the right ways.
- Sally Walker – Iggy Azalea – Mother Goose Azalea brings a fresh spin to this fun track based on the children’s song.
- Last Hurrah – Bebe Rexha – For those of us procrastinators who are going to give up all of our vices…tomorrow.
- Don’t Call Me Up – Mabel – Remember Gaga and Beyonce’s ‘Telephone’? Here’s the 2019 version.
- Obsessed – Ashley All Day (feat. Kiiara) – Spitfire rap vocals mix with Kiiara’s sugary sweet voice for an all too enjoyable track.
- So Am I – Ava Max – Pure bubblegum pop that’ll be next to impossible to get out of your head after the chorus plays.
- Confident – Carlos Vara – When you need that little extra boost of confidence while painting the town red, Carlos Vara has you covered.
- 1,2,3 dayz up – Kim Petras (feat. SOPHIE) – Who doesn’t want to party with Jesus? We feel you, Kim.
- Swan Song – Dua Lipa – Dua Lipa could sing the phone book and make it sound sultry, and her addition to the Alita soundtrack is a beautiful track that empowers and captures the mood of the film.
- Savages – Kerli – Kerli continues to elevate her craft, and the music video for this track proves it.
- break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored – Ariana Grande – I think we’ve reached a point in pop culture where we just do whatever Ariana Grande says. We’re all single now, Ari.
- Sexual Vibe – Stephen Puth – This is the song Ariana Grande probably plays while getting her freak on with everyone who left their girlfriends for her.
- Juice – Lizzo – What’s Lizzo got in her cup? I’ll have what she’s having.
- Science – Allie X – Your least favorite subject in high school never sounded so romantic.
- Paris – Sabrina Carpenter – Get whisked away to the Eiffel Tower with Sabrina Carpenter on this sultry love song.
- Sweet But Psycho – Ava Max – If you haven’t heard this song yet, please step out from under your rock and push play.
- Now That I Found You – Carly Rae Jepsen – I think I’m coming alive, so call me maybe.
- bury a friend – Billie Eilish – Creepy and haunting means a dark and brooding beat on this eerie track.