Looking for some new tunes to add to your library this week? We got you!
- Greer & CupcaKke team up for ‘School Night,’ a deliciously naughty track about getting it on. A perfect bop to get ready for the semester to start as summer winds down. Listen here.
- As far as debut singles go, Ethan Breakaway comes strong with ‘Better.’ His meld of pop and R&B make this track shine, and he sings about a real relationship. There’s lows and highs, but he’s still in love. Listen here.
- Matt LeGrand brings a sense of chill and synths to his music on ‘All Good.’ A pulsating beat paired with LeGrand’s saccharine sweet voice make this feel right at home with much of the Top 40 this summer. Listen here.
- Haneri addresses toxic relationships in her new ‘Burning Up’ song and its music video. One hell of a catchy chorus makes this track deserving of its over 50k streams on Spotify. Watch here.
- Swedish girl group North Sis released a pop/house track, ‘I’m Asking You,’ that’s the perfect track to sway and dance to while holding onto summer. These girls are going to be going places. Listen here.
- Teen boyband BRO4’s recently released their second single, ‘Sorry Not Sorry,’ about getting over a bad breakup. Listen here.
- Charlotte Bash has delivered a dance-pop gem all about being unique and proud. It’s called ‘Labeled.’ Listen here. For a full review of her album, read here.
- Artist Richard Walters reflects on life and looks to the future on ‘Starlight,’ a dreamy, slow song full of emotion. Listen here.
- Also deeply in love is Sam Clark on his track ‘Out of Reach.’ This is another song perfect for summer with its swelling chorus, and Clark’s dreamy vocals will be enough to make any girl swoon. Watch the music video here.
- Kat Saul’s new release, ‘Body Language’, a track about a hook-up, melds a sway-worthy production with sizzling lyrics that makes Saul both stand out and feel right at home with the Top 40. Listen here.